- newLat Purser Adds Mixed-Use to SC Portfolio
The 25,300 square-foot Bridgewater Center features both retail and office space. The Mount Pleasant property is home to tenants such as Edward Jones and Ameris Bank.
- 11 hours ago 22 May 18, 7:41pm -
- newHanley Investment Completes Sale of LA Retail
The company represented the seller, an Orange County-based developer, in the disposition of a 6,777-square-foot retail pad building shadow-anchored by LA Fitness.
- 11 hours ago 22 May 18, 7:31pm -
- newIdentifying & Avoiding Commercial Lease Pitfalls
There are four hidden issues in a commercial lease that every tenant should be mindful of when lease—and even term sheet—negotiations commence.
- 12 hours ago 22 May 18, 7:11pm -
- newWhat the 2017 Hurricanes Taught Retail about Disaster Planning
Industry experts gathered at the 2018 RECon conference in Las Vegas to discuss the importance of disaster planning and retail’s role in recovery efforts.
- 14 hours ago 22 May 18, 4:48pm -
- newJV Sells Atlanta-Area Shopping Center for $17M
Forum Management Group purchased the 90,566-square-foot, Kroger-anchored retail asset in Flowery Branch, Ga., located roughly one hour from downtown Atlanta.
- 14 hours ago 22 May 18, 4:36pm -
- newCBRE/New England Arranges Sale of RI MOB
Built in 1976, the 20,694-square-foot medical office building was renovated in 2016 and is currently 80 percent occupied.
- 14 hours ago 22 May 18, 4:23pm -
- newNAI Hiffman Arranges MOB Portfolio Lease
The company’s vice presidents were instrumental in arranging the lease of a 29,000-square-foot medical office portfolio.
- 15 hours ago 22 May 18, 4:11pm -
- newHFF Arranges $10M Financing for NJ Storage Development
The company has secured the loan through the Bank of New Jersey for the construction of a 925-unit self-storage facility located in Nutley, N.J.
- 15 hours ago 22 May 18, 4:01pm -
- newHPI Horne Storage to Build San Antonio Facility
The partnership has closed on its first self-storage development, a 134,000-square-foot facility situated 17 miles from downtown San Antonio.
- 15 hours ago 22 May 18, 3:31pm -
- newStability Encumbers CMBS Market
Forged out of crisis and sharpened during a cycle of frenetic activity, the CMBS market is struggling to adjust to a period of relative calm, observes Yardi Matrix Associate Director of Research Paul Fiorilla.
- 16 hours ago 22 May 18, 2:57pm -