- newJLL Inks Lease at Houston-Area Development
JLL’s David Bale and Eugene Terry represented the tenant in the lease negotiations, which will occupy the entire second floor of Building 4 at Grandway West.
- 15 mins ago 23 Jun 17, 1:27pm -
- newEconomy Watch: E-Commerce Sales Impacting Certain Retail Sectors
While internet sales have been steadily increasing each year and each month, they are only generating significant volume in sectors like apparel and electronics, according to a new CBRE report. E-commerce has yet to gain as much traction in other ret…
- 17 mins ago 23 Jun 17, 1:25pm -
- newJCR Capital Expands Denver Team
The company added Mark Fallon as director of business development. He brings more than 30 years of experience in business development and client acquisition.
- 27 mins ago 23 Jun 17, 1:15pm -
- newSanta Ana Office Park Trades for $32.8M
Benchmark Holdings purchased Alton Deere Plaza from TA Associates Realty. At the time of sale, the two-building, 185,245-square-foot property was 96 percent occupied.
- 1 hour ago 23 Jun 17, 12:40pm -
- newNETSCOUT to Relocate to North Dallas Next Year
NETSCOUT will occupy a 145,000-square-foot office building in Allen, Texas, expected to open in summer 2008. The company will relocate more than 500 employees in the process.
- 1 hour ago 23 Jun 17, 12:36pm -
- newIHG to Launch New Midscale Brand
The hospitality chain aims to address an underserved group of 14 million potential guests who are hungry for a straightforward experience. The estimated development cost is between $85 and $90 per key.
- 2 hours ago 23 Jun 17, 11:57am -
- newSummit Hotels Grabs $163M Xenia Portfolio
The 812-key portfolio consists of five properties, four of which are adaptive reuse historic buildings. The assets are located in Fort Worth, Texas, Kansas City, Mo., Pittsburgh and Baltimore.
- 3 hours ago 23 Jun 17, 10:48am -
- newThe Future of Energy Star
With the fiscal year ending on September 30th and the upcoming House elections, ENERGY STAR might be back on the chopping block in 2018.
- 3 hours ago 23 Jun 17, 10:40am -
- newIron Gate Self-Storage Portfolio Changed Hands
The sale of the 1,466-unit portfolio was the largest self-storage transaction in Elkhart County, Ind. The six facilities have recently undergone improvements worth $1.1 million.
- 4 hours ago 23 Jun 17, 9:56am -
- newNAI Capital Welcomes LA Executive VP
Joseph Gabbaian specializes in sales, acquisitions and leasing of investment, user and redevelopment properties with a special emphasis on West Los Angeles and Santa Monica.
- 4 hours ago 23 Jun 17, 9:31am -