- newProperty Managers Debate Whether to Tell Residents About Coronavirus Infections
Some property managers are taking the view that such disclosures only increase the stress among residents.
- 3 hours ago 6 Apr 20, 12:39pm -
- newCARES Act is a "Game Changer" For One Real Estate Firm
By providing cash to residents and benefits to businesses, the Act can serve as a lifeline.
- 3 hours ago 6 Apr 20, 12:16pm -
- newNJ TRANSIT to Secure $1.7B in CARES Act Funding in Response to Coronavirus
The funding for the New Jersey transit system was announced by US Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ) and requires no local matching cost-share. The $2-trillion stimulus bill called the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act was passed by the…
- 5 hours ago 6 Apr 20, 10:51am -
- newHow AEI Consultants Navigates the HUD Process
In this EXCLUSIVE, James Rice, vice president with AEI Consultants, recently shared his insights into navigating the HUD process, cost reduction and environmental issues on the horizon.
- 7 hours ago 6 Apr 20, 9:04am -
- newAstoria Apartment Building Trades In Virtual Transaction
Amid social isolation and national quarantine guidelines attributed to the current coronavirus pandemic, an Astoria, Queens apartment building at 31-65 29th St. has traded for $16.7 million.
- 7 hours ago 6 Apr 20, 9:00am -
- Fore Property to Start Construction on Kissimmee OZ Project
Fore recently secured a $49.6 million loan to develop the property from BBVA.
- 3 days ago 3 Apr 20, 2:23pm -
- Multifamily Rent Increases Decelerate as the Season Starts
Meanwhile, NMHC is going to start weekly tracking of the number of people who have paid their rent.
- 3 days ago 3 Apr 20, 12:38pm -
- PA Governor Issues 'Stay at Home' Order for Entire State in Response to Coronavirus
The stay at home order went into effective April 1 at 8 p.m. Previously, there were 33 counties on statewide stay-at-home orders. The first orders were issued on March 23 for seven counties.
- 3 days ago 3 Apr 20, 12:21pm -
- KAR Properties Leans on Data Analytics, Tends Hindrances to Mortgage Service
KAR Properties is monitoring all data in regards to the unraveling of some of the sectors of the economy and the reaction to the coronavirus pandemic, also known as COVID-19, and its tenants in the ability to honor lease agreements and meet rental pa…
- 3 days ago 3 Apr 20, 12:19pm -
- NAI Legacy Partnership Acquires New OZ Multifamily Project in Minnesota
NAI Legacy partnered with Minneapolis-based The Beard Group as the developer, Minneapolis-based Steven Scott Management for day-to-day property management of the building and Minneapolis-based CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors who assisted in capita…
- 3 days ago 3 Apr 20, 12:02pm -