- Expired Unemployment Benefits Impact Affordable Housing Owners
The additional $600 in unemployment benefits have helped to stabilized rents through the pandemic.
- 2 days ago 7 Aug 20, 7:00pm -
- LIHC, Rockport Mortgage Provide $65M for Manhattan Affordable Housing
The FHA Section 223(f) refinancing loan will maintain the affordability of Renwick Garden Apartments in Kips Bay
- 2 days ago 7 Aug 20, 1:57pm -
- It Will Take More Than A Vaccine for This Lender to Come Back In Full Force
"We have shied away from projects that are four or five years in length just because we don't know where the economy will stand at the end of the project."
- 2 days ago 7 Aug 20, 12:22pm -
- Additional Unemployment Payments Are Done, Missed Rent Payments Are Just Getting Started
32 million Americans are currently receiving unemployment benefits, without which many will be in a difficult position come the first of the month.
- 2 days ago 7 Aug 20, 12:10pm -
- COVID-19 Creates Housing Boom
Low mortgage rates combined with more time at home are spurring a real estate boom.
- 2 days ago 7 Aug 20, 11:45am -
- NAIOP Survey Shows Deal Improvement Despite Rising Pessimism
Contributing to the pessimism could be the increase in number of reported coronavirus cases in the country, delays in development and obtaining permits, delays in financing, and supply shortages
- 2 days ago 7 Aug 20, 11:41am -
- Suburban Apartment Rents Exceed Expectations for One Firm
With a broader pool of potential renters, close-in apartments exceed expectations for one company.
- 3 days ago 6 Aug 20, 12:35pm -
- Cautiously Confident, Multifamily Waits for Election
Initial concerns about the pandemic's impact on the multifamily asset class have not been realized, according to a Berkadia poll.
- 3 days ago 6 Aug 20, 12:21pm -
- Trepp: GSE Lenders Issuing More Forbearances to Low/Moderate-Income Properties
Coronavirus is hitting hourly paid and low/moderate income workers' wages hard and their property owners are proactively seeking—and securing—forbearance relief to protect against unpaid rent.
- 3 days ago 6 Aug 20, 11:49am -
- How Developers Are Adjusting Building Plans During the Pandemic
Hines' massive Riverwalk project is still in the predesign stage, and the developer is looking for new ways to maximize wellness at the property.
- 3 days ago 6 Aug 20, 9:00am -