- newMega Lifestyle Pavilion is Underway in Houston
The space will include The Residences at The Allen and Lifestyle Pavilion, Thompson Hotel, a fitness club, two restaurants, retail spaces and an office building between downtown, Galleria/Uptown area, Midtown and the Texas Medical Center. …
- 3 hours ago 19 Nov 19, 3:00am -
- newGreystone Completes $50M Loan On Brooklyn Multifamily
An affiliate of Ares Management issued the 5-year variable-rate loan to replace an original Wells Fargo construction loan facility.
- 10 hours ago 18 Nov 19, 7:55pm -
- newFocus, CA Ventures Complete Evanston TOD Project
The LINK Evanston features contemporary, open-concept apartments that include studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans ranging in size from 400 square feet to 1,100 square feet.
- 18 hours ago 18 Nov 19, 12:32pm -
- newLook Who's Trending High in Multifamily Markets
Three Southeastern markets that have recently re-entered the top 10 after absorbing significant amounts of new supply.
- 18 hours ago 18 Nov 19, 12:02pm -
- new$600M River Parc Project in Miami-Dade Takes Shape
The River Parc Master Plan (Senior Campus Redevelopment) consists of three public housing developments—Robert King High, Haley Sofge and Martin Fine Villas, that feature a total of 800 units. Under the new master plan an additional 1,800 units of a…
- 19 hours ago 18 Nov 19, 11:08am -
- newHighly Competitive Value-Add Deal Closes in Whittier
A 14-unit apartment complex in Uptown Whittier with value-add opportunity has traded hands.
- 21 hours ago 18 Nov 19, 9:00am -
- More Demand and Less Land Have Residential Buildings Heading Skyward
Dallas is ranked seventh among the 30 largest US cities, based on the share of high-rise apartment buildings built in the last decade; between 2010 and 2018, 14% of new apartment complexes were high rise.
- 1 day ago 18 Nov 19, 3:28am -
- Foremost Nears Completion on Two Largest Projects
Half of the lots have sold at Terramor and Deerlake Ranch, both located in Southern California.
- 3 days ago 15 Nov 19, 7:00pm -
- Hines Global Attains MD Multifamily Asset
The 275-unit acquisition will increase the firm's residential investments to more than $430 million.
- 4 days ago 15 Nov 19, 4:01pm -
- Multifamily Outshines Other Assets in Opportunity Zones
The impact of Opportunity Zone incentives is mixed and should be described in nuanced terms, according to a recent report by CBRE.
- 4 days ago 15 Nov 19, 12:47pm -