- The Collins Group Buys Jacksonville Apartment for $47M
The seller of the value-add property was a fund managed by New York-based DRA Advisors.
- 3 days ago 23 Oct 20, 2:28pm -
- Howard Hughes Corp. Unveils $1.4B Plan for Lower Manhattan's Seaport
The $1.4 billion proposal will transform an underutilized block in the South Street Seaport Historic District.
- 3 days ago 23 Oct 20, 2:16pm -
- Is Capital Following People to Sunbelt?
As people move South, one observer thinks capital flows will follow.
- 3 days ago 23 Oct 20, 12:58pm -
- Are Apartments Still an Inflation Hedge?
With sophisticated daily pricing tools, apartments today are better positioned to respond to inflationary pressures than they were forty to fifty years ago.
- 3 days ago 23 Oct 20, 12:29pm -
- Hotels Could Present an Opportunity for Apartment Conversion
Due to the dramatic decrease in travel, hotels could emerge as a favorite asset class to convert into apartments.
- 3 days ago 23 Oct 20, 9:00am -
- Class B and C Apartments Will Be Next to Face Headwinds
Fitch says that renters could relocate to more affordable suburban and Sunbelt markets as they seek more space.
- 4 days ago 22 Oct 20, 12:21pm -
- Morgan Stanley Launches $1B Bond for Affordable Housing
The firm has issued a $1 billion social bond to support affordable housing projects as part of an ongoing strategy to address sustainability challenges.
- 4 days ago 22 Oct 20, 11:37am -
- RLP Investments Acquires DC Multifamily Portfolio
The company plans to renovate the portfolio's four properties, which are located in a qualified Opportunity Zone.
- 4 days ago 21 Oct 20, 9:06pm -
- $100M Financing Secured for Chicago Multifamily Project
JLL capital markets secured the construction loan on behalf of Marquette Cos. for the development of its 278-unit, high-rise apartment tower in Chicago's Fulton Market.
- 4 days ago 21 Oct 20, 8:31pm -
- New York Concessions are Highest in Nation and Growing
The value of concessions in the area has risen 5.1 percentage points from 7.5% at the end of 2019, to 12.6% in August 2020.
- 5 days ago 21 Oct 20, 2:29pm -