- newSkanska Sells Office Asset in DC's Capitol Riverfront
The 234,000-square-foot, LEED Gold-certified office building, 99M, sold to an affiliate of Polinger Development Company.
- 3 hours ago 19 Feb 20, 8:49pm -
- newRecruiting Retail Sites for Industrial Operations
Stockroom operations are a crucial component when distribution is added to the mix.
- 12 hours ago 19 Feb 20, 12:21pm -
- newBed Bath & Beyond Looks to Sell PersonalizationMall.com for $252M
Following the closing of the transaction, PersonalizationMall.com will continue to provide product and personalization services to Bed Bath & Beyond and buybuy BABY.
- 13 hours ago 19 Feb 20, 11:20am -
- Entertainment Concepts Are Transforming L.A. Retail
Entertainment is being incorporated into all aspects of retail today in Los Angeles, and it is driving the industry forward.
- 1 day ago 18 Feb 20, 7:00pm -
- Retail at Park Row Heats Up Financial District
The mixed-use office and retail tower under development in Downtown Manhattan's Financial District at 25 Park Row is seeing a wave of interest from retailers, some with small-to-large footprints and letters of intent for flagship buildouts. …
- 1 day ago 18 Feb 20, 2:00pm -
- Pier 1 Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
The company is in talks with several potential buyers that could acquire the retailer out of bankruptcy.
- 1 day ago 18 Feb 20, 12:37pm -
- Did Simon Property Group Just Rewrite Retail's Script?
Paying a 51% premium for its rival's assets suggests that class A mall REITs in general are undervalued.
- 1 day ago 18 Feb 20, 12:21pm -
- Big Box Mistakes New Investors Make
New investors can be seduced by a tenant's reputation, even if its actual performance doesn't measure up.
- 2 days ago 18 Feb 20, 11:39am -
- Mega-Project to Transform 244 Acres into Riverfront Destination
The Railyards brings a new vision of thoughtful urban development in Sacramento: a mixed-use district that connects the community to its roots, neighbors, culture and the future.
- 2 days ago 18 Feb 20, 9:00am -
- Mixed-Use Center on Growth Corridor Catches SoCal Investor's Eye
The Hub Shopping Center is located on Milwaukee Avenue equidistant between a 900,000-square-foot shopping center development Canyon West located at Milwaukee Avenue and Marsha Sharp Freeway.
- 2 days ago 18 Feb 20, 3:00am -