- International Fitness Chain Added to MiamiCentral Tenants With 36,000 SF Lease
Powerhouse Gym has locations abroad and throughout the U.S. but until now none in Miami.
- 9 days ago 15 Jan 21, 7:00pm -
- Boca Raton Mixed-Use Building Trades for $1.1 Million
Address: 5401 N. Dixie Highway in Boca Raton Property type: This is a 8,596-square-foot retail-office building with some apartments constructed
- 11 days ago 14 Jan 21, 5:31am -
- Lawyers for Blind Customers Urge 2nd Circuit to Rule Gift Cards Are 'Public Accommodations' Under ADA
The proceedings hit a snag over pleading standards that threatened to derail the appeal, even as at least one judge seemed open to the plaintiffs' case--that cards include Braille under the ADA--on the merits.
- 11 days ago 13 Jan 21, 10:36pm -
- Dania Beach Walgreens Sells for Nearly $5.5 Million
Address: 202 S. Federal Highway in Dania Beach Property type: This is a 15,280-square-foot Walgreens constructed in 1993 on a 1.3-acre lot, according
- 17 days ago 7 Jan 21, 4:56pm -
- South Miami's Sunset Place Sells at Deep Discount for $65.5 Million
The sale price is nearly 60% of what the shopping center traded for five years ago.
- 19 days ago 5 Jan 21, 9:43pm -
- Winston & Strawn Sues Pharmacy Chain Over $600K in Unpaid Fees
The firm's engagement letter with Benzer Pharmacy Holding identifies partner rates as high as $1,650 an hour.
- 26 days ago 30 Dec 20, 5:41am -
- Coral Springs CVS Pharmacy Trades for Nearly $4 Million
Address: 8151 Wiles Road in Coral Springs Property type: This is an 11,743-square-foot retail property constructed in 1997 on a 1.3-acre site,
- 26 days ago 29 Dec 20, 2:11pm -
- Miami Beach Retail Property Sells for $1.2 Million
This is a 2,045-square-foot, one-story retail building on less than a half-acre lot, according to the Miami-Dade County Property Appraiser's Office.
- 27 days ago 28 Dec 20, 3:30pm -
- Tim Hortons' Broward Lawyers Move for Sanctions, Defeat Claims of Unfair Trade Practices
U.S. District Judge Beth Bloom, who sits in the Southern District of Florida, dismissed the unfair and deceptive practices claim with prejudice.
- 32 days ago 23 Dec 20, 8:06pm -
- Tamarac IHOP Building Trades for $1.5 Million
This is a 2,475-square-foot restaurant constructed in 1975 on over a half-acre lot, according to the Broward County Property Appraiser's Office. An IHOP is currently open on the site.
- 33 days ago 22 Dec 20, 6:02pm -