- newLowe's launches video tool geared toward professionals
Targeting its pro clientele, the home improvement retailer introduced "Lowe's for Pros JobSIGHT," which allows them to virtually serve their customers.
- 16 hours ago 2 Jun 20, 4:28pm -
- newBrands scramble to make statements as protests continue
But how those messages are received depends on the core values of the business, experts say.
- 16 hours ago 2 Jun 20, 4:17pm -
- newStitch Fix to lay off 1,400 employees
The company is letting go of its California stylists as it moves to hire around 2,000 in other parts of the country.
- 17 hours ago 2 Jun 20, 3:48pm -
- newPinterest adds shopping feature to visual search
A new Shop tab in Lens gives mobile marketers a way to showcase items in Product Pins when users are most ready to buy.
- 17 hours ago 2 Jun 20, 3:14pm -
- newBankrupt Neiman Marcus breached its loan terms, lender says
Deutsche Bank raised concerns that inventory backing the luxury retailer's asset-based credit line was overvalued by tens of millions of dollars.
- 18 hours ago 2 Jun 20, 2:43pm -
- newCostco will revive store sampling this summer
The club retailer, which saw U.S. store traffic decline 2% in Q3, hopes to spur shopper interest by bringing back fundamental parts of its store experience.
- 18 hours ago 2 Jun 20, 2:31pm -
- newReopening in the home category
From single-use slipcovers over furniture to appointments for shopping, retailers in the space must navigate how to resume operations.
- 18 hours ago 2 Jun 20, 2:24pm -
- Nike calls on America to confront racism in new video
The ad inverts the brand's classic slogan, "Just Do It," by calling on people to "For Once, Don't Do It," when it comes to pretending there isn't a problem.
- 2 days ago 1 Jun 20, 7:34pm -
- Retailers respond to weekend protests
Target and Nordstrom closed stores after locations were damaged, but focused their statements on support for the protestors' cause.
- 2 days ago 1 Jun 20, 4:55pm -
- Tractor Supply plans first mobile app
Over 70% of the retailer's online traffic is coming from mobile devices, and the company's tech efforts are aimed at improving that shopping experience.
- 2 days ago 1 Jun 20, 4:03pm -