- newTerreno Realty Lands Seattle Distribution Building
The company paid $5.9 million to acquire the 35,000-square-foot property, which is located at 25-29 South Hanford St. in the SoDo district.
- 5 hours ago 26 Apr 17, 6:37pm -
- newSelf-Storage Asset Changes Hands in Maricopa County
Marcus & Millichap closed on the sale of a 26,875-square-foot self-storage property comprising 250 units. Yardi Matrix data shows that the facility traded for $2.4 million.
- 5 hours ago 26 Apr 17, 6:20pm -
- newBoston Historic Building Trades in Sale-Leaseback Deal
Colliers International arranged the disposition of 148 State St. on behalf of Public Consulting Group Inc., which will keep its headquarters downtown.
- 7 hours ago 26 Apr 17, 4:44pm -
- newSF’s Public Safety Campus Houses New Police HQ
The 300,000-square-foot, LEED Gold certified project is executed as an association of HOK with Mark Cavagnero Associates.
- 8 hours ago 26 Apr 17, 3:51pm -
- newLee & Associates to Manage 224 KFS Office Center
The company is ready to start leasing and management services for Maryland Corporate Center, a four-building office property in Lanham, Md.
- 8 hours ago 26 Apr 17, 3:14pm -
- newHFF Closes $82M Recapitalization of MOB Portfolio
The company acted on behalf of TRITEC Real Estate, which developed the Long Island business park, totaling more than one million square feet, over a period of twenty years.
- 8 hours ago 26 Apr 17, 3:06pm -
- newOn the Market: 5 Small-Business Listings for April
This month's listings include a historic mixed-use building with a ground floor nightclub and restaurant and a large warehouse space in a desirable Fountain Valley, Calif., location.
- 10 hours ago 26 Apr 17, 1:57pm -
- newCBC Advisors Opens New Ontario Office
The company also promoted Daniel Richards to managing principal of the Ontario region and Rene Ramos Jr. to senior vice president of industrial brokerage.
- 10 hours ago 26 Apr 17, 1:24pm -
- newEconomy Watch: Worker Shortage Puts Clamp on Construction Hiring
Only 17 states added construction jobs in March, according to a recent Associated General Contractors of America analysis. While contractors in most states remain busy, they worry about being able to find enough workers to complete projects in the fu…
- 10 hours ago 26 Apr 17, 1:22pm -
- newArchitects Launch Urban Design Company
Eric Brock and Ben Hudgins bring four decades of experience with complex infill projects to the newly founded company, Brock Hudgins Architects.
- 10 hours ago 26 Apr 17, 1:20pm -