- newLovesac Q3 net sales jump 14.3% amid store growth
The furniture brand — which is facing an SEC investigation due to accounting errors — reported showroom net sales increased 18.9%.
- 2 hours ago 6 Dec 23, 6:05pm -
- newAmazon cuts referral fees for some apparel sellers
The retailer said the changes are meant to improve the speed of delivery and reduce total costs to serve.
- 2 hours ago 6 Dec 23, 5:57pm -
- newStitch Fix sales and customer count decline further, but loss narrows
The apparel box e-retailer kept a grip on expenses and is making major operational changes to boost sales and profits, executives said Tuesday.
- 3 hours ago 6 Dec 23, 5:15pm -
- newThirdLove launches into swimwear
Each new style comes in a black colorway, “the little black dress of swim,” Ra’el Cohen, the company’s co-founder and chief creative officer, told Retail Dive.
- 3 hours ago 6 Dec 23, 5:08pm -
- newMore holiday shoppers to buy with small businesses: survey
Interest in buying gifts in-store is higher at independent businesses than at some large retailers like Macy’s and Best Buy, according to a report.
- 3 hours ago 6 Dec 23, 4:36pm -
- newBest Buy increases reliance on distribution centers for customer delivery
By reducing the share of online orders shipped from stores, the retailer's employees can focus more on customer-facing services, its CEO said.
- 4 hours ago 6 Dec 23, 3:35pm -
- newSears is a shell of its former self. So why is it reopening some stores?
The retailer, which once boasted some 3,500 stores, has slowly whittled down its footprint. But recent openings likely don’t signal a turnaround.
- 5 hours ago 6 Dec 23, 2:47pm -
- Can Lululemon maintain its momentum?
Ahead of the brand’s Q3 report this week, Wells Fargo analysts downgraded their stock outlook, while other analysts raised their price targets.
- 1 day ago 5 Dec 23, 5:57pm -
- Consumers state high intent to buy more online in 2024: survey
While Amazon is the preferred e-commerce retailer overall, Walmart is the top pick for online grocery shopping, a Bank of America survey found.
- 1 day ago 5 Dec 23, 5:36pm -
- Joann raises cost savings target to $225M
The craft retailer is working to improve its cash flow, but its $1 billion-plus debt load remains a concern.
- 1 day ago 5 Dec 23, 4:41pm -