- Experiential Retail: Apollo 11 Simulation at Empire Outlets (SLIDESHOW)
The virtual reality display at New York City's only outlet mall marks the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11's launch.
- 2 days ago 19 Jul 19, 9:30pm -
- Tru Kids Brands to Bring Back Toys “R Us to Paramus, NJ and Houston
The first Toys “R Us stores will be located in The Galleria in Houston, a Simon Mall, and in Westfield Garden State Plaza in Paramus, NJ.
- 3 days ago 19 Jul 19, 1:31pm -
- Tower Commercial Forms New Cannabis Division
Tower CRE states that the launch of the new division was prompted by closing $50 million in cannabis-related retail and industrial transactions in the last 18 months with an additional $15 million in the pipeline that are expected to close by the end…
- 3 days ago 19 Jul 19, 12:48pm -
- KBS Plans Major Overhaul of Union Bank Plaza in DTLA
The investor is investing $20 million to update the property and launch and spec suit program.
- 3 days ago 19 Jul 19, 9:00am -
- Weir's Plaza Kicks Off and Nabs Anchor Tenant
The mixed-use retail and office development in the Knox-Henderson neighborhood, broke ground at the beginning of this week and signed law firm Kirkland & Ellis to anchor with 65,986 square feet of office space.
- 3 days ago 19 Jul 19, 3:08am -
- Bogota Mixed-Use Development Secures $60M Loan
PCD Development, a subsidiary of PCD Capital, LLC, and Saber are building a 421-unit luxury rental apartment community with supporting 8,000 square feet of retail space on a riverfront parcel at 238 West Fort Lee Road.
- 4 days ago 18 Jul 19, 12:59pm -
- AEW Capital Buys Newly Built Fort Myers Shopping Center for $49M
The 106,739-square-foot newly constructed retail center is 100% leased and is occupied by a diverse mix of eCommerce-resistant tenants.
- 4 days ago 18 Jul 19, 11:58am -
- SweetBay Town Center Selects SVN to Market Massive Project
PANAMA CITY, FL—The developer of one of the largest infill projects currently under construction in Florida—SweetBay Town Center in Panama City—has
- 4 days ago 18 Jul 19, 11:38am -
- City Picks Five Possible Sites for Future Casino
Chicago Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot announced on Wednesday that the city has submitted five sites to be tested: Harborside (111th and the Bishop Ford Freeway); the former Michael Reese hospital (31st and Cottage Grove); Pershing & State; Roosevelt & Kost…
- 4 days ago 18 Jul 19, 11:01am -
- Historic Smith Tower Gets Rare LEED Platinum Certification
An old building requires forensic analysis to untangle layers of fixes and changes, identify what is/isn't working well, and determine the best optimization methods in order to earn LEED certification.
- 4 days ago 18 Jul 19, 9:00am -