- newTrade Desk Signs 96,000 SF Lease at Soon to be Revitalized Grace Building
Brookfield also reports that it plans to undertake capital improvements at the iconic property that will include improvements to the lobby, a transformed public plaza and the addition of premier amenities.
- 3 hours ago 14 Nov 18, 5:17pm -
- newAmazon’s Lesson
The lesson from Amazon is clear—the gateways are where you want to be and will want to be, if you can afford it.
- 5 hours ago 14 Nov 18, 2:49pm -
- newSerendipity Labs Continue Suburban Expansion with Management Deals in NY, Wisconsin and Ohio
The Westchester County, NY-based firm reports that Argent Ventures of New York City will open a 20,000-square-foot location on two floors at Westchester One in Downtown White Plains in the second quarter of 2019.
- 6 hours ago 14 Nov 18, 2:09pm -
- newElevation and Auerbach Funds Look to Capitalize on Growth in Charlotte
The land acquisition was fueled by a period of sustained economic growth in the Charlotte area as well as continued residential and commercial growth along Kannapolis Parkway. No terms of the transaction were reported.
- 6 hours ago 14 Nov 18, 1:47pm -
- newNetflix Goes Hollywood with Major Lease Deal
Academy on Vine is located on a 3.5 acre, full-city block that was acquired from The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences in 2013. The project will include three office buildings and a 20-story residential tower.
- 6 hours ago 14 Nov 18, 1:28pm -
- newCBRE Hires Two To Head Up New Office Sales Team In Nashville
Two VPs named to form new office have long track record with 20 years combined commercial real estate experience
- 7 hours ago 14 Nov 18, 1:22pm -
- newBoston Properties Prices $1B Green Bonds Offering
The real estate investment and development company estimated net proceeds from the pending offering to be approximately $988.1 million.
- 7 hours ago 14 Nov 18, 1:04pm -
- newFinancial Literacy Nonprofit Clarifi Leasing at 1635 Market in Center City Philadelphia
Clarifi provides counseling, education and coaching to help individuals and families achieve financial stability.
- 11 hours ago 14 Nov 18, 9:00am -
- newHousing Is the Biggest Challenge to L.A.’s Future Growth
Los Angeles has seen tremendous growth this cycle, but housing and affordability issues could derail more growth in the future.
- 11 hours ago 14 Nov 18, 9:00am -
- newULI Set to Determine Development Awards
The Development of Distinction Awards recognizes developments and open spaces that demonstrate best practices in design, construction, economic viability, healthy places, marketing and management.
- 18 hours ago 14 Nov 18, 2:00am -
- San Diego Market Produces Big Returns for Investors
Parallel Capital Partners sells the final 12 buildings in a larger office portfolio purchased in 2012 for $63 million and sold for nearly $150 million.
- 1 day ago 13 Nov 18, 7:00pm -
- Survey Reveals Advancing Roles for Corporate Real Estate Executives
The role of the corporate real estate executive is becoming more strategic as occupiers look to optimize their workplaces. So says CBRE’s latest survey.
- 1 day ago 13 Nov 18, 5:15pm -
- Former KBS Capital Markets Execs Form New Commercial RE Firm
The Pacific Oak Companies will work together to facilitate the acquisition, disposition and management of commercial real estate and commercial real estate related investment products.
- 1 day ago 13 Nov 18, 3:45pm -
- BGC Partners Spin-Off of Newmark Group Effective Nov. 30
- 1 day ago 13 Nov 18, 3:34pm -
- NAIOP NJ Honors CRE Leaders at 2018 President’s Awards and Hall of Fame Dinner
Advocacy efforts by the honorees helped establish NAIOP as the most effective and respected real estate organization in the state, says NAIOP NJ president Dave Gibbons of Elberon Development Group,
- 1 day ago 13 Nov 18, 9:00am -
- Moinian Group Closes Deal to Fully Own 3 Columbus Circle
The real estate company acquired the remaining interest in the Upper West Side office building from SL Green.
- 2 days ago 12 Nov 18, 10:33pm -