- newKBS Announces the Sale of Emerald View at Vista Center in West Palm Beach for $40 Million - Yahoo Finance
KBS Announces the Sale of Emerald View at Vista Center in West Palm Beach for $40 Million Yahoo FinanceKBS, one of the largest owners of commercial real estate, today announced the sale of Emerald View at Vista Center, a two-building Class A offic…
- 16 mins ago 23 May 19, 6:50pm -
- newHow Garden City is coping with real estate slowdown - Business Daily
How Garden City is coping with real estate slowdown Business DailyThe Business Daily spoke with the Garden City Development chief executive, Chris Coulson.
- 40 mins ago 23 May 19, 6:26pm -
- newAmbrose: Glick Partnership Adds to Community Focus - Inside INdiana Business
Ambrose: Glick Partnership Adds to Community Focus Inside INdiana BusinessThe founder and president of Indianapolis-based Ambrose Property Group says the new partnership involving apartments at the $1.4 billion Waterside ...
- 2 hours ago 23 May 19, 5:31pm -
- newPoorest neighborhoods left out as Inglewood soundproofed homes against LAX noise - Los Angeles Times
Poorest neighborhoods left out as Inglewood soundproofed homes against LAX noise Los Angeles TimesLAX airport noise has plagued a nearby Inglewood neighborhood that the city bypassed when it spent millions soundproofing homes in wealthier areas.
- 2 hours ago 23 May 19, 4:50pm -
- newWhy WeWork Could Be the Star of 2019's IPO Class - Motley Fool
Why WeWork Could Be the Star of 2019's IPO Class Motley FoolThe fast-growing office-sharing company could have a brighter future as a public company than you might think.
- 3 hours ago 23 May 19, 4:35pm -
- newS&T Bank opens a Buffalo loan production office - Buffalo Business First
S&T Bank opens a Buffalo loan production office Buffalo Business FirstThe Pennsylvania lender has opened a loan production office in downtown Buffalo as part of a plan to grow its commercial lending portfolio.
- 3 hours ago 23 May 19, 4:31pm -
- newWhy this CEO sits in the middle of his office - Ladders
Why this CEO sits in the middle of his office Ladders"If you want me, I'm right in the middle — not in the Ivory Tower somewhere just making decisions on high," the SquareFoot CEO told Ladders recently.
- 3 hours ago 23 May 19, 4:12pm -
- newOffice Depot Experiments With Coworking - pymnts.com
Office Depot Experiments With Coworking pymnts.comRetail news: Office Depot is reportedly experimenting with the concept of coworking spaces as a growing commercial real estate category.
- 4 hours ago 23 May 19, 2:56pm -
- newChicago's city center faces huge office vacancies, ownership changes and new competitors - PostBulletin.com
Chicago's city center faces huge office vacancies, ownership changes and new competitors PostBulletin.comCHICAGO — Corporate moves from the suburbs, record tourism and booming real estate development are fueling downtown Chicago's economy, but t…
- 6 hours ago 23 May 19, 1:23pm -
- newDetails emerge for proposed Nations project - Nashville Post
Details emerge for proposed Nations project Nashville PostDetails are emerging for a major mixed-use project eyed for a large-scale property located at the commercial epicenter of The Nations. Columbus, Ohio-based ...
- 6 hours ago 23 May 19, 12:59pm -