- newJaney stands behind call to withdraw downtown waterfront plan
Boston Acting Mayor Kim Janey is not backing down from her call to withdraw the city’s downtown waterfront municipal harbor plan, even though Gov. Charlie Baker said his administration would not support a withdrawal without an amended plan in its p…
- 1 hour ago 21 Sep 21, 1:54pm -
- newEngstrom Properties working on flurry of new Starbucks sites
People's need for a caffeine fix didn't change much as a result of Covid-19, though there's a key difference with new locations one big chain is opening now.
- 1 hour ago 21 Sep 21, 1:49pm -
- newExclusive: California-based Regent Properties creates second headquarters in Dallas
Los Angeles-based Regent Properties, a real estate investment management and development firm, is creating a second corporate headquarters in Dallas as the company pushes to acquire a substantial amount of office product across the Sun Belt.
- 1 hour ago 21 Sep 21, 1:34pm -
- newCalifornia restaurant group picks Tempe for first pickleball entertainment venue
The venue will feature nine pickleball courts, but will also include a full service restaurant and several bars, with outdoor event space. Click for more details on where the venue is going and when it is expected to open.
- 2 hours ago 21 Sep 21, 1:00pm -
- newDemand for industrial real estate far outstrips supply — here's who is still getting deals done
It's no secret that industrial is performing better than any other commercial real estate asset class in the Austin area. Amazon and Tesla are building huge facilities. But there are many smaller companies contributing to the boom, as well. Lease vol…
- 2 hours ago 21 Sep 21, 12:53pm -
- newTeacher Retirement System’s board approves massive HQ relocation plan
A plan to move the Teacher Retirement System of Texas headquarters from downtown Austin to Mueller was unanimously approved by the organization’s board of trustees. That paves the way for someone else to take possession of the spot on Red River Str…
- 2 hours ago 21 Sep 21, 12:47pm -
- newLogan University plans $28M renovation project, receives $1M lead gift
Logan University, a private chiropractic and health science school, announced plans for a $28 million renovation of a science building on its Chesterfield campus, after receiving a $1 million lead gift for the project.Logan said Monday it plans to…
- 2 hours ago 21 Sep 21, 12:25pm -
- newAging shopping center in Sterling is set for a revamp
Willard Retail said the plans might include additional residential components.
- 3 hours ago 21 Sep 21, 12:01pm -
- newSendinblue makes 3 acquisitions, grows Seattle footprint
The Paris-based digital marketing company, which has its U.S. headquarters in Seattle, is spending more than $47 million and gaining about 50 employees.
- 3 hours ago 21 Sep 21, 12:00pm -
- newPreferred Apartment Communities sells Armour Yards properties for $79M, continues exit from U.S. office sector
Preferred Apartment Communities intends to exit the office market. Chairman and CEO Joel Murphy has said the Atlanta company is shifting its portfolio toward "higher-growth" apartment developments complemented by grocery-anchored retail.
- 3 hours ago 21 Sep 21, 11:51am -