- newMega Lifestyle Pavilion is Underway in Houston
The space will include The Residences at The Allen and Lifestyle Pavilion, Thompson Hotel, a fitness club, two restaurants, retail spaces and an office building between downtown, Galleria/Uptown area, Midtown and the Texas Medical Center. …
- 3 hours ago 19 Nov 19, 3:00am -
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Secures $1.18 Billion Refi
The refinancing deal was announced by Newmark Knight Frank. The fixed-rate loan was provided by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan.
- 7 days ago 12 Nov 19, 9:00am -
- SRH Inks Long-Term Ground Lease for Westin
The six-story hotel will sit on 6.8 acres and feature a 25,000-square-foot conference center with a ballroom, full-service restaurant and bar, and a rooftop lounge area.
- 7 days ago 12 Nov 19, 3:00am -
- Developer Kodsi to Break Ground on Miami Hotel Tower in 2020
The Legacy Hotel & Residences will feature 278 residences sitting atop a 255-room hotel. OneWorld Properties will be leading marketing and sales for residences at the hotel that will begin at $300,000.
- 8 days ago 11 Nov 19, 10:52am -
- Hawkins Way Capital Acquires Copley Square Hotel in Boston
The 143-room hotel property, built in 1891, was sold by institutional clients managed by Barings, which is headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
- 11 days ago 8 Nov 19, 4:59pm -
- Midtown Houston Registers 50% Population Growth
Midtown is sandwiched between the two largest employment centers, downtown and the Medical Center, and is the third most densely populated square mile and one of the fastest-growing areas.
- 12 days ago 7 Nov 19, 3:10am -
- Qatar Investment Authority Acquires St. Regis New York
St. Regis New York overlooks Fifth Avenue in the Midtown East submarket and will remain under Marriot International management.
- 12 days ago 6 Nov 19, 7:36pm -
- Partnership Acquires W Dallas Victory Hotel
The asset adjacent to American Airlines Center was recently acquired by a partnership between HN Capital Partners and Dunhill Partners Inc. from seller Estein USA at an undisclosed purchase price.
- 13 days ago 6 Nov 19, 4:00am -
- Massive Verizon Tech Hub on Track for Late 2021
Verizon Media will occupy a large portion of the Coleman Highline development and Roku Inc. leased 730,000 square feet of the project for its new corporate headquarters.
- 14 days ago 5 Nov 19, 9:00am -
- Hotel Planned for Ivy Station in Los Angeles
Lowe and AECOM-Canyon Partners have announced plans to include a new six-story, 148-room boutique hotel at its Ivy Station project.
- 18 days ago 1 Nov 19, 9:00am -