- DFW Construction Industry Works Through COVID Challenges and Opportunities
Construction is continuing on public sector work, which is using lower costs and public facility downtime to its advantage, all while putting a greater emphasis on hygiene and safety through the use of technology.
- 5 days ago 16 Sep 20, 9:25am -
- Construction Firms Overcome COVID Challenges to Keep Projects on Track
Technology was especially important when construction sites in the Bay Area were shut down, and numerous digital tools and processes have been used to keep projects moving forward, says Sabrina Odah of Suffolk.
- 7 days ago 14 Sep 20, 9:10am -
- The Pandemic Effectively Shutdown the Hospitality Market
Seven months into the pandemic, and the impact on the hospitality market is clear: occupancy and transaction activity have plummeted.
- 10 days ago 11 Sep 20, 12:05pm -
- CMBS Special Servicing Rate Continued to Climb in August
The rise in the special servicing rate was tied primarily to the retail and lodging industries and continued a consistent increase in the rate that started in March.
- 12 days ago 9 Sep 20, 12:00pm -
- Driftwood Capital Targets New Mezz Lending Fund for Hospitality
The firm intends to raise $100 million from investors to source mezzanine loans and preferred equity transactions in the hospitality sector.
- 13 days ago 8 Sep 20, 10:18pm -
- CMBS Delinquency Rate Dropped Again in August
The 9.02% overall CMBS delinquency rate for August was a decline of 58 basis points from the July number, according to a new report from Trepp.
- 17 days ago 4 Sep 20, 12:19pm -
- One Lender Sees Opportunity in Hospitality and Retail
As some lenders exit the market, there could be opportunities to finance distressed properties with good sponsors.
- 18 days ago 3 Sep 20, 12:07pm -
- US Airbnb Usage Will Drop 60% This Year
Airbnb is still expected to outperform the travel industry, according to eMarketer.
- 19 days ago 2 Sep 20, 12:14pm -
- How Collaboration Tools Benefit Project Teams
As a design evolves, it is important to routinely take a pulse check to ensure that project goals including budget are still being met, says Carlo Torrano, a licensed architect and a project manager for Bradac Co.
- 19 days ago 2 Sep 20, 8:48am -
- New York City Investment Sales Drop 54% In First Half of 2020
Total investment sales reached $10.5 billion for this time period, according to the Real Estate Board of New York.
- 20 days ago 1 Sep 20, 2:26pm -