- 3 LaSalle Hotels Are Under Contract For $715M
More sales are to come: Pebblebrook plans to sell between $500 million to $1 billion of hotels after the merger is complete.
- 1 day ago 17 Sep 18, 9:11am -
- Ares Sells Stake in Colorado Resort in Development
The 1,500-room hotel and convention center located less than 10 minutes from the Denver International Airport and 25 minutes from downtown Denver is expected to begin operations in the fourth quarter of this year.
- 4 days ago 14 Sep 18, 12:35pm -
- Virtua Partners Invests $500M in Hotel Equities
The capital will be used for acquisitions, organic growth and strategic investments into various hospitality assets.
- 5 days ago 13 Sep 18, 12:37pm -
- New South Florida Hotel Gets PG Rating
Voters approve ESJ Capital Partners' plan to build a family-friendly hotel at theme park Jungle Island.
- 6 days ago 12 Sep 18, 1:50pm -
- MCR Flips Iconic Downtown St. Louis Hotel
MCR purchased the hotel in December 2016 from Xenia Hotels & Resorts.
- 8 days ago 10 Sep 18, 2:47pm -
- Real Hospitality, Aspect Partnership Purchase Four-Hotel Portfolio
The portfolio consists of 461 rooms and will be managed by RHG. With the acquisition of the portfolio, Real Hospitality Group increases its portfolio of owned and managed assets to 105 hotels in 16 states.
- 8 days ago 10 Sep 18, 12:02pm -
- The Rise of the 'You-Name-It” Hotel Buyer
High-net-worth individuals are becoming more active in Florida's hotel market.
- 8 days ago 10 Sep 18, 11:00am -
- DFW Construction Retreats Due to Large Completions
Commercial construction may have reported a decrease in the DFW area, but there is only continued growth in the multifamily sector, specifically in the larger sized projects.
- 9 days ago 10 Sep 18, 2:00am -
- Hospitality Meets Office: Building Community Builds Retention
It's all about customer experience in the office environment today. What's more, you needn't break the bank to provide it and keep your occupants happy.
- 11 days ago 7 Sep 18, 3:52pm -
- Pebblebrook, LaSalle Enter Into $5.2B Merger Agreement
The transaction represents a 48% premium to LaSalle's unaffected share price, according to LaSalle CEO Michael D. Barnello.
- 12 days ago 6 Sep 18, 2:54pm -
- Cocoa Beach's Quality Inn Sale Illustrates Appeal of Smaller Beachfront Hotels
The statewide growth of both the visitor and business market continues to attract investor interest in these types of properties.
- 12 days ago 6 Sep 18, 11:27am -
- LaSalle Decides Pebblebrook's Offer Is Superior
Reports indicate that it is unlikely that Blackstone will increase its original $4.8 billion offer.
- 12 days ago 6 Sep 18, 11:07am -
- Downtown Lifts Up L.A. Hotel Market to Top Tier
Los Angeles is one of the top hotel markets in the country, largely thanks to the resurgence of Downtown Los Angeles.
- 13 days ago 5 Sep 18, 7:00pm -
- RLJ Lodging Sells Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg for Nearly $189M
The sale consists of a contractual sales price of $185 million and the release of $3.5 million in member deposits. The total consideration represents approximately $521,000 per key, RLJ Lodging reports.
- 13 days ago 5 Sep 18, 1:15pm -
- CBRE Group Acquires Longstanding New England JV
CBRE/New England, combined with the Purpura-led team, manages more than 100 million square feet of commercial property and corporate facilities and has more than 1,200 employees.
- 14 days ago 4 Sep 18, 3:45pm -
- Strong Hotel Demand Exceeds Supply
A strong economy means a high occupancy rate for hotels through 2019 in the US and in New York, according to CBRE.
- 14 days ago 4 Sep 18, 9:00am -