- newBengaluru’s office developers now want a pan-India portfolio - Livemint
Bengaluru’s office developers now want a pan-India portfolio LivemintBENGALURU: At a time when most residential firms are shrinking their markets of operations, top office developers in Bengaluru, mostly backed by large global ...
- 11 hours ago 21 Jul 19, 7:13pm -
- newARA REIT Completes €80M Acquisition of French Offices - Mingtiandi
ARA REIT Completes €80M Acquisition of French Offices MingtiandiCromwell European Real Estate Investment Trust, a Singapore-listed REIT managed by ARA Asset Management, has completed the acquisition of three ...
- 23 hours ago 21 Jul 19, 7:21am -
- newJeddah homes market 'driven by govt initiatives' - Trade Arabia
Jeddah homes market 'driven by govt initiatives' Trade ArabiaGovernment initiatives continue to boost Jeddah's residential market, with increasing deliveries of residential units targeting lower and middle-income segments, ...
- 23 hours ago 21 Jul 19, 7:17am -
- PM Company acquires hotels in Parkersburg, Mineral Wells - Parkersburg News
PM Company acquires hotels in Parkersburg, Mineral Wells Parkersburg NewsVIENNA — The PM Company of Vienna recently announced its full acquisition of two area hotels. The Hampton Inn & Suites in Parkersburg and the Holiday Inn.
- 1 day ago 21 Jul 19, 4:02am -
- Bottom Line: New managers mean new names for two Lebanon-area hotels - Valley News
Bottom Line: New managers mean new names for two Lebanon-area hotels Valley NewsTwo hotels in the Lebanon area have new names: the Days Inn on Route 120 is now a Quality Inn and the Baymont Inn on Airport Road in West Lebanon will ...
- 1 day ago 21 Jul 19, 2:20am -
- Sydney publicans refusing to sell despite multimillion-dollar offers - Daily Telegraph
Sydney publicans refusing to sell despite multimillion-dollar offers Daily TelegraphEXCLUSIVE: They pull beers and pour whiskeys, celebrate the joys and listen to the woes of their regulars.
- 2 days ago 20 Jul 19, 2:00pm -
- BRIEFS - Naples Daily News
BRIEFS Naples Daily NewsReal Estate Show: Learn what clauses are in real estate contracts if a hurricane hits. James D. York, a local Realtor is the host with Realtors Michael and Morgan ...
- 2 days ago 20 Jul 19, 10:00am -
- Uptown Dallas' next big development will have office, residential and hotel towers - Dallas News
Uptown Dallas' next big development will have office, residential and hotel towers Dallas NewsDallas' Uptown district is getting a new high-rise development.The project at Cedar Springs Road and Routh Street just south of Turtle Creek is the...
- 3 days ago 19 Jul 19, 11:00am -
- College Park, Georgia's Airport City gets a new master plan, now $700M+ - Atlanta Business Chronicle - Atlanta Business Chronicle
College Park, Georgia's Airport City gets a new master plan, now $700M+ - Atlanta Business Chronicle Atlanta Business ChronicleThe City of College Park has a new master plan for the mixed-use development it plans on 420 acres it owns west of Harts…
- 3 days ago 19 Jul 19, 9:45am -
- LA Outpaces California on Hotel Construction - Los Angeles Business Journal
LA Outpaces California on Hotel Construction Los Angeles Business JournalIt's been a record-setting year for hotel construction in California, and L.A. County is outpacing the rest of the state, according to data from Atlas Hospitality Group ...
- 3 days ago 18 Jul 19, 10:39pm -