- newHolland & Knight Pushes Work on $120M Miami Beach Hotel Deal in Time for Super Bowl
The attorneys represented a member of the joint venture that purhcased the Shelborne South Beach hotel-condominium.
- 11 hours ago 19 Feb 20, 1:13pm -
- The Case for Pop-Up Hotels
Space arbitrage enables a business to capitalize on the potential to offer physical space for new alternative revenues without assuming lease risk.
- 1 day ago 18 Feb 20, 12:46pm -
- Debt Funds Lead Hotel Construction Lending
Debt funds have a higher risk tolerance than traditional lenders, allowing them to be more active in the hotel lending space.
- 5 days ago 14 Feb 20, 7:00pm -
- BPDA Approves Onyx Hotel Addition, Projects to Add 625 Multifamily Units
The nine-story addition to the existing 112-room Onyx Hotel in Downtown will add 77 hotel rooms to the property.
- 5 days ago 14 Feb 20, 1:10pm -
- Four Orlando Hotels Secure $140M in Construction Finance
Berkadia's Hotels & Hospitality team arranged the financing.
- 6 days ago 13 Feb 20, 2:08pm -
- A Comprehensive Record of the Lodging Market's Q4 Transactions
Even though the U.S. hotel industry registered record-breaking performance levels during 2019, RevPAR growth was the lowest since the current cycle began in 2010.
- 6 days ago 13 Feb 20, 12:25pm -
- Related Midwest Unveils Plan for First Phase of Massive Development in Downtown Chicago
As part of phase 1, the University of Illinois System's Discovery Partners Institute has signed a letter of intent to build a new innovation center at The 78, on land donated by Related Midwest.
- 7 days ago 13 Feb 20, 12:00pm -
- Los Angeles Leads Nation in Short-Term Rentals
The supply of short-term rentals in Los Angeles is equal to 22% of its total hotel-room inventory.
- 8 days ago 11 Feb 20, 7:00pm -
- Core Focus of Multifamily Heads Activity List for Investor
As young professionals continue a mass exodus from higher cost of living areas, employment opportunities coupled with the absence of state income tax make Texas and Austin the epicenter of this migration.
- 8 days ago 11 Feb 20, 2:00pm -
- Commercial, Multifamily Construction Starts in NY-NJ Market Totaled $30.9B in 2019
Commercial and multifamily starts in the NY-NJ region totaled $30.9 billion in 2019. However, the New York metro region's rate of growth eased in 2019 to 5% from a 13% gain in 2018, according to the report.
- 9 days ago 11 Feb 20, 11:51am -