- The Simpson Organization Purchases Land for $65M Mixed-Use Project
The company expects to break ground on the first phase of the 36-acre development in Cayce, SC in late 2021.
- 3 days ago 8 Jul 20, 10:54pm -
- Baltimore Waterfront Renaissance Hotel Trades for $80M
The Buccini/Pollin Group has acquired the 622-room hotel from Sunstone Hotel Investors; further expanding its lifestyle portfolio of Marriott-affiliated assets.
- 3 days ago 8 Jul 20, 8:32pm -
- Phoenix Hotel Market Diversity Is Good News for Recovery
The pandemic struck at the worst time for Phoenix hotels, but a diverse tourism market and little reliance on convention business will fuel a swift recovery.
- 4 days ago 7 Jul 20, 7:00pm -
- After Tumble in Global Hotel Sales, Rebound Uncertain Amid Coronavirus
Hotel transactions internationally dropped by half in this year's first five months and by 87% in the second quarter compared with the same time frames last year.
- 4 days ago 7 Jul 20, 12:27pm -
- The Good News Is the Recession Will Be Short. The Bad News is the Recovery Will Be Long and Tough
The key word in JLL's economic projection is uncertainty—about the pandemic and how the government will react to it.
- 5 days ago 6 Jul 20, 12:00pm -
- Real Estate Survey: Worst May Be Over But Some Sectors Still Struggle
RCLCO's sentiment survey predicted that following a pandemic-driven plunge, some sectors of the real estate market are "coming off the bottom."
- 5 days ago 6 Jul 20, 11:49am -
- Reason for Lending Optimism Arises From COVID-19 Ashes
The economic downturn has little to do with real estate fundamentals, says KeyBank's Justin Wilbur, indicating a possible quick recovery.
- 5 days ago 6 Jul 20, 8:45am -
- US Insurers Increase Commercial Mortgage Loan Holdings
US life and annuity insurers now hold more than $522 billion in commercial mortgage loans, which is up significantly from $382 billion in 2015.
- 11 days ago 30 Jun 20, 12:03pm -
- New Investment Firm Takes on Hospitality Assets
Anagram Ventures will focus on the development and investment in hospitality assets through this new economic cycle.
- 11 days ago 30 Jun 20, 9:00am -
- Miami Worldcenter Hotel to Include Pandemic-Ready Medical Center
Legacy Hotel & Residences will include a 100,000-square-foot medical center equipped and staffed much like a hospital in a nod to more health-concerned travelers.
- 12 days ago 29 Jun 20, 1:10pm -